Panel Discussion “Crimean Platform: Roadmap for De-occupation”
February marks the 7th anniversary of the Russian occupation of Crimea. Is there a roadmap for de-occupation? What role can the Crimean Platform, a new international mechanism announced by the Ukrainian government, play in this roadmap?
Please join the Ukrainian World Congress and the Mission of Ukraine to the EU for an online discussion: “Crimean Platform: Roadmap for De-Occupation”.
We will discuss:
- current geopolitical and security threats for the Black Sea region;
- violations of human rights in Russian-occupied Crimea;
- Crimean Platform as an effective international mechanism for de-occupation;
- vision of the European Parliament for next steps in the roadmap for de-occupation;
- the role of civil society on the path to de-occupation of Crimea.
- Anton Korynevych – Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea
- Andrii Klymenko – Crimea studies expert, Editor-in-chief of the Black Sea News
- Roland Freudenstein – Policy Director of the Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies
- Andrius Kubilius – Member of the European Parliament
- Olga Skrypnyk – Chair of the Board of the Crimean Human Rights Group
- Roman Washchuk – Chair, UWC Foreign Policy Council, Ambassador of Canada to Ukraine (2014-2019)
- Paul Grod, Ukrainian World Congress, President
Please register: https://cutt.ly/HllBhwp