Ukrainian World Congress calls for participation in international action #UnitedUkraine
The Ukrainian World Congress calls for Ukrainians around the world to join the international action, flash mob #UnitedUkraine, in the lead up to the anniversary of the historic Unification Act on 22 January 1919 which united Ukrainian territories into a sole, sovereign state.
Organized by the community organizations Batkivschyna Moloda and Ukrainians, this third “United Ukraine” flash mob welcomes the participation of every individual who supports Ukraine, aspires to its unity and the end of the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. In 2016, over 15,000 participants in 68 countries and 117 Ukrainian cities, towns and villages took part.
Join this year’s action by following these steps:
- Print out or recreate the poster with the motto of the action: “United Ukraine”. Posters can be downloaded here:
- Take a photo with the poster, horizontal orientation and with one person in the photo.
- Publish the photo on the official Facebook page of the flash mob https://www.facebook.com/events/350999328591859 and on your own social network pages using the hashtag #UnitedUkraine, and including the city and country in which the photo was taken.
- Tag three of your friends in the post, passing the torch of the flash mob.
- Send the photo in high resolution electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On 22 January 2017, in Kyiv’s St. Sophia Square, the location of the original Proclamation of the Unification Act in 1919, the photos of all participants of the flash mob from around the world will be presented to the media and the public.
Demonstrate your support for Ukrainian unity!