UWC calls for Ukrainians around the world to join flash mob #UnitedUkraine
The Ukrainian World Congress calls for Ukrainians around the world to join the international action, flash mob #UnitedUkraine marking Ukrainian Unity Day (Den’ Sobornosti) on 22 January.
Organized by the community organizations Ukrainians and Batkivschyna Moloda, this fourth “United Ukraine” flash mob welcomes the participation of every individual who supports Ukraine, aspires to its unity and the end of the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. In 2017, over 12,000 participants in 63 countries took part.
Join this year’s action by following these steps:
- Print out or recreate the poster with the motto of the action: “United Ukraine”. High resolution posters can be downloaded here: https://goo.gl/2JJ8ZC.
- Take a photo or make a video with the poster, horizontal orientation and with one person in the photo.
- Publish the photo on the official Facebook page of the flash mob https://www.facebook.com/events/167345314031715 and on your own social media pages using the hashtag #UnitedUkraine, and including the city and country in which the photo was taken.
- Tag three of your friends in the post, passing the torch of the flash mob.
- Send the photo in high resolution electronically to [email protected].
On 22 January 2018 at 12:00 noon at Kyiv’s “MediaHub” (4/6 Suvorova St., Kyiv) the photos of all participants of the flash mob from around the world including all corners of Ukraine will be presented to the media and the public.
Demonstrate your support for Ukrainian unity!