Videos of addresses by UWC President Eugene Czolij in the Netherlands 29 March – 2 April 2016
Please find below links to videos of addresses made by Ukrainian World Congress President Eugene Czolij during a working visit to the Netherlands on 29 March – 2 April 2016 prior to the referendum on the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- 29 March 2016 in The Hague – Introductory remarks by Eugene Czolij during the conference titled “Successes and failures in reforming Ukraine”, organized by the foundation Brand New Ukraine.
- 29 March 2016, Utrecht – Lecture by Eugene Czolij for students, organized by the Student Society of International Relations at the University of Utrecht
- 30 March 2016, Sittard – Eugene Czolij speaks during town hall meeting at the Politiek café.
- 30 March 2016, Nootdorp – Eugene Czolij participates in Business Forum “Netherlands-Ukraine”.
- 31 March 2016, Leiden – Lecture by Eugene Czolij for students, organized by the Faculty of Law at the Leiden University.
Click HERE to watch the lecture.
- 1 April 2016, Amsterdam – Opening remarks by Eugene Czolij prior to the screening of the documentary film “Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom”, Pathé Tuschinski cinema.
Click HERE to watch the video.
- 2 April 2016, Amsterdam – Eugene Czolij participates as a panelist in the conference “Battle for Europe”, organized by the Nexus Institute.
- 2 April 2016, The Hague – Eugene Czolij addresses Ukrainian community, organized by the Foundation of Ukrainians in the Netherlands.
- Please see the text of the speech delivered by Eugene Czolij to the Faculty of Law students at Utrecht and Leiden Universities.